In order to be a recognized homeowners association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Jacaranda West Homeowners’ Association #1, Inc. (Jacaranda) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, property owner association laws are derived from Statute 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Jacaranda are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Articles of Incorporation (Amended and Restated, recorded March 19, 2003)
- Bylaws (Second Amended and Restated, recorded April 2, 2013)
- Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions(Second Amended and Restated, recorded May 10, 2012)
- Amendments to the Second Amended Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions, Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation, and Second Amended and Restated Bylaws, recorded December 28, 2018
- Amendments to the Second Amended Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions, recorded April 30, 2020
- Second Amended Declaration of Covenants and Restrictionsincorporating both changes above above (unofficial, readable version)
- America’s Heritage
- Desery and Southwest Style
- Northern Shores and Seaports
- Southern Shores and Beaches
- Suburban Modern
- Suburban Traditional
Approved Paint Colors
Approved paint colors for Jacaranda are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.